Moments...

.....of oneself.....
Friday, February 21, 2014


After being in existence and functioning for more that 50 years, I discovered that I am far from the perfect human I thought I was... mind you, I am talking about physically.  The mental and disciplinary aspects of course in my true blue self always are, have been and will be far from perfect, no denial on that count.

The defects so discovered are not areas of wear and tear through these years which would have been normal by all counts, but rather a deformed or,  to nicely put it,  not well formed parts of me!  What a revelation indeed!  Here I am, having functioned as normal a being as could be, for 5 decades, to be told that hey this part is short and that part is not well-formed within my body parts.

Well, to me it is miraculous that I have indeed functioned so well though of course I admit that these defects are rather minor, neither life debilitating nor will it render me incapable of living or anything short of living.  But it does make me wonder how many of out there having similar defects.

It also makes me wonder about those generations before me who have had no advanced medical instruments and technology to measure the deficiencies and defects which is nowadays revealed with the whiff of a lighted stick or a camera, and kabuzzz....it's all on the screen for your happy viewing.

To extend that musing, generations before me would have been happier without that knowledge and carry on their lives in their carefree style till they happily say goodbye, time to go. 

In any case, there is no undue concern over these minor things which are neither an ailment or conspire to make me ill - I am fully convinced that my body has accepted them as thus over the years and shall continue to do so without me having to rectify any part at this stage.

Just a musing over things in life that can be discovered and learnt.

***peace from ahfun***





the site ;
greetings and introductions
This blog is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Leave if you don't like it and no spamming or inane comments.
=) Have a nice day.

the blogger ;
she who wields the pen sleeps
description:
neat freak to my kids - monstrous at times; sensitive git to my spouse;
lover of all things good and nice, indulgence in style and enjoyment....

interests:
basically and mainly enjoying a good book; otherwise tottering in the garden and making my plants shorter; and hanging out in the malls, ogling at stuff I have yet to be able to afford.
View My Complete Profile.

tagboard ;
expressing one's opinion



links ;
exits from the blog
Twitter
Facebook

Shu Fei
the one who greatly assisted
Wensheng
the absolute Naruto addict
Irene
the modern mum ;)


credits ;
thank you
base codes : carolynn
images : sabakudono, jlizaso
hosts : imageshack, photobucket, blogger
editor : Shu Fei