Moments...

my first blog
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wow......finally, I was actively assisted into commencement of something which I know zilch about or have any inkling as to my durability stand on it.......but ah!.. it is a great feeling to join the masses of being "IN" - hey, a blogger, man!

Now...ahem... as I am expected to at the very least say or enter something intelligible, humorous, or make an enviable entrance, it would be undeniable that I end up being known..for ignominity! A definite suicide as I have just gotten up from slumber with a minimal amount of caffeine to boost up my blood stream and esteem.  Not to mention that the brain has been somewhat slacking at this hour of the day...

So I shall just tell the truth....I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FRIGGING IDEA WHAT TO WRITE! And sadly, I am ill-equipped, being out of my own mechanical environs of easy computers and keyboards (as I am using the one which belongs to the one who is GREATLY assisting me), I cannot continue anymore....not for the time being, at any rate.  But shall continue at a more conducive environment and time.

Before that, I wish to say a BIG THANK YOU - danke - kepada my great educator in compu-science, greater companion at fun and greatest pal of all.

**peace from ahfun**





the site ;
greetings and introductions
This blog is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Leave if you don't like it and no spamming or inane comments.
=) Have a nice day.

the blogger ;
she who wields the pen sleeps
description:
neat freak to my kids - monstrous at times; sensitive git to my spouse;
lover of all things good and nice, indulgence in style and enjoyment....

interests:
basically and mainly enjoying a good book; otherwise tottering in the garden and making my plants shorter; and hanging out in the malls, ogling at stuff I have yet to be able to afford.
View My Complete Profile.

tagboard ;
expressing one's opinion



links ;
exits from the blog
Twitter
Facebook

Shu Fei
the one who greatly assisted
Wensheng
the absolute Naruto addict
Irene
the modern mum ;)


credits ;
thank you
base codes : carolynn
images : sabakudono, jlizaso
hosts : imageshack, photobucket, blogger
editor : Shu Fei